Test

Friday, August 21, 2009

Moody Hair: I've Named Her Sheree


Why is my hair so moody? When I wake up in the morning to style my hair, it is all "blah". As the day goes by, she (I'm naming her Sheree) starts to look great! By the time I get home and take it down, the hair style is fierce! But I'm not going anyplace! I've tried wearing a puff at night and unleashing in the morning in attempt to get a fierce Afro in the morning but Sheree is too slick for that and does NOT cooperate. Even when I twist at night, I can wear a chunky fro but again, Sheree does not wake up and be fierce until later.


I've also noticed that when I put product in my hair, such my Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme, it is nothing special instantly but as the day goes by, my hair is really pretty and looks moisturized. I've tried to be sure to "emulsify" the product when I apply it to warm it up but I get the same results: Fabulous hair late in the day! Or on a Saturday morning! Does anyone else have moody hair?

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect