Test

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 4, 2010 | National Afro Day

There is a movement to make July 4th "National Afro Day". An online friend, Mook's Hair has designed a logo to commemorate the day. She is allowing us to use her logo to make iron-on t-shirts! Yay! Thanks girl.

I am so happy to have my family visiting on July 4 and to have this National Afro Day on the horizon. I did not want to be all sad thinking about Steve McNair. I will rock my pink Steve McNair jersey and my Afro! Perfect! I will post pictures.

I've made a YouTube video and in the description box, I announce that I will put together an "Afros on the 4th" video tribute. All interested Afro Rockers can email me their photos and their desired screen name.

Oh, here is the link to Mook's Hair Fotki for 2 Afro logos!

Stay tuned!
~Napp

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect