Test

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Post Nappiversary 3

I am just one day beyond celebrating Nappiversary #3. I still love my natural hair and this entire journey.

I confess to still being a product junkie who cannot resist browsing down the hair care aisles in every store that I visit. I'm frequently in rehab but I do see some hope on the horizon.

My latest personal challenge is to use up products that I own before buying more. I'll come back to post the photo of the product moutain that is taking over my husband's music room.

I confess, I don't use most of the things in that mountain and they were purchased on a whim. The last straw was buying a bottle of Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus liquid soap only to find that I already had a full 32 ounce Peppermint bottle "on the mountaintop"!!!

My husband still can't imagine a soap that can be used for the body AND cleaning the house. He's hilarious. I compare it to baking soda and vinegar. They are both also multipurpose.

The good thing is that the soap is so versatile that it will get used up and it was on sale at Kroger for $10.49 as opposed to being $14.99 at Walgreens. I'm not trying to justify my behavior, just acknowledging. The first step to rehab right? My name is Yolanda and I'm a Product Junkie!

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect