Test

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Product Junkie Review: Bentonite Clay

Since becoming natural in June 2007, I have become a product junkie. I am not ashamed. You have to try products to see what works. I have since tried to make better choices. I try to avoid sodium laurel sulfates, mineral oil and alcohol when I can. I enjoy natural products when I can find them. Here is my review of Aztec Secret's Indian Healing Bentonite Clay.











I have been using Bentonite Clay for over a year. I use it for both a hair and facial mask. To mix, I often use a 50/50 mix of water and apple cider vinegar (ACV). You can really "feel your face pulsate"!!!

From the label:

FEEL YOUR FACE PULSATE

Facials, acne, bodywraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites! Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify & Refresh.

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect