Test

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stay Tuned!

Hello Everyone!

School is finally out and I will be able to get back to blogging on a regular basis! Yay! It was a rough school year for your girl but it's over and not a minute too soon cuz I was about to quit! But not in this economy so I held on and now. . .I'm ready to kick back!!!

I will be celebrating my Nappiversary on June 11 and will be having my very first contest! I think the prizes are fantastic. I will be giving my Nappylicious readers & Fotki fam a heads up before I release to the general public on YouTube!

The video is almost ready as I'm doing some post production work as I wait for my Fashionista Poochie of Poochie's Closet to finish a few photos.

Until then. . .stay tuned!

~Napp

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect