Test

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Ends!

I think it is time for another aggressive trim. My puff is very thick and soft but the ends are looking very random if you know what I mean. Kinda like they need to be patted into shape.

 I've felt a couple of hair knots on a few strands too.

I double checked my farmer's almanac for January's  Best Days and today is a good day to trim ends for growth!

I've posted a few new videos on YouTube. In one video, I give away my secret for maintaining my long eyelashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBIFuVis0Uk

 Yes, they are naturally long but I use an oil mixture to maintain them. I felt compelled to make this video because more often than ever, ladies are asking me if my lashes are real!??? I did not understand why but as I watch tv, there are commercials for Latisse and other lash enhancements, lashes are fashionable. I was blessed to have naturally long lashes. Yay!

Another video that I recently posted is a mixtress recipe that rivals Kinky Curly Curling Custard and Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding.


I got the recipe from a fellow YouTuber InspiredCoils. My hair really loved the mixture as it gave me a chance to use up some good oils such as  Castor oil, Olive oil and Grapeseed oil and my Eco Styler Olive Oil gel. It was a winner.

While you're on my YouTube channel, please remember to rate and subscribe to my channel. This lets YouTube know that you like seeing natural hair videos and that perhaps we can begin to make the front page of YouTube also.

Thanks and Be Blessed!
~napp



Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect