Test

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November's Best Days To Trim Hair


I'm from the country and my grandparents bought an almanac at the start of every new year. They used it to farm by. It must have worked because we were never hungry!

Almanacs follow the moon's position to determine the best days to perform certain tasks for certain outcomes.






Trim hair to increase growth:
November 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30

Trim Hair to decrease growth:
November 2, 5, 6, 9, 14, 15

I've followed almanacs all my life and I've been pleased with the results. I'm sure that if a person cuts his/her hair on the wrong phase, all will be fine but as I try to walk in sync with nature, I love being in balance with nature.

If you decide to use the dates, let me know if you feel it was successful!

Disclaimer: Following moon phases has worked for me and are my experiences.



(click photo to enlarge)

~Napp

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect