Test

Sunday, January 25, 2009

100 Day Challenge

Seems like everyone is on one 100 Day Challenge or another: to lose weight, get out of debt or get the economy moving again. I started my own challenge yesterday. Trying to find the best routine for my hair and eat and drink more healthy.

I don't plan on being too extreme. Just easing off the caffeine, exercising a little more and contiuing to take care of my hair. According to my calculations, my 100 days will commence on May 5! I can celebrate with everyone else celebrating Cinco de Mayo!

On a hair note, I dusted my ends Friday before I twisted my hair with Curls Milkshake. I sat under the dryer and my twistout was cute. (pix posted below). I had never twisted on wet hair and set under the dryer. The curls were very defined and not crispy crunchy like when I used Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I cannot figure out the right application for the KCCC. I was very impressed with the Curls Milkshake. I have had it in my stash for a while but never used it to twist. Too bad I'm almost out. I am trying to cut back on my pj-ism and not planning to buy many more products. I wonder if my Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner would work as a leave in? You know I'm going to try it!

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect