Test

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Hair

The weather is getting cooler and my hair has been working my nerves. I am not a morning person so when I wake up, my hair is not awake either. She has mood swings and does not cooperate early in the morning unless I don't have to be someplace. Go figure. Anyhoo, I sleep on a satin pillowcase that I made. My hair does not feel dried out, just uncooperative. So, I will put on some Fantasia gel on the edges and make a puff. So easy.

I really want to let the 'fro loose on a regular basis but she won't act right. I've got to try more styles like twists in preparation for a twistout. We'll see.

Overall, my hair is very healthy. I probably could use a trim but the last trim I had turned into a haircut in my opinion. That was New Year's Eve 2007. I attribute my hair's health to my hair care routine and natural products when I can. So far, so good!

Followers

Subscribe Now: YouTube Hair Videos

The Oprah Effect